Second mistake was how I asked her what she wanted on her pumpkin..I asked "what would you like on your pumpkin?" Instead of getting the response I was expecting "a happy face or a funny face" I got "a butterfly" and there was no changing her mind. Leave it to a toddler..So in a family effort we found several butterfly options, trying to make it as simple as possible..good luck making a pumpkin carved butterfly easy.. Daddy found a good template for us to use.
| I like this one daddy |
| A little help from grandma! |
What do I find ooey, gooey stringy stuff:
What fun we can have with this stuff:
| How far do you think I can stretch it? |
| I'm taking notes dad |
| So much fun! |
Mom even got her happy face pumpkin x 2!
Next year's plan is to actually invest in a pumpkin carving set!
No comments:
Post a Comment