Friday, October 22, 2010

Playtime at the Park

Shayla loves to play with her friends. She especially loves when we get to meet them at the park on the beach. What a great time we had on a beautiful, sunny fall day.
Gotta go. I have energy to burn!
She is part monkey, she enjoys climbing and going through the tunnels.
I can get to the top this way!


Hurray! I'll meet you on the other side!


Her friend Isaiah had the right idea, the tunnels are for hiding out & relaxing.
Just a little snooze.
 They all love the swirly slide, even more fun going down all together!
 
What a cute bunch!
Look out down there here I come!

Mikyah loves her new look!


Watcha doin' under here?

All the kids had a blast, the moms had a good visit and a nice break.Such a great place to relax, have fun and enjoy the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment