I thought it might be fun to share Shayla's adventures a little more frequently. She is mischievous and has a smile of the pixies. When in trouble all she has to do is look at you and smile that cheeky little smile. Her beautiful eyes say so much!
| I'm not doing anything I shouldn't be. |
| Canyon "I think I saw something in there, let's go check" |
If the sun is shining you are sure to find her outside, even if it's not she just loves to be out. She has an abundance of energy and just when we think we've played her out she has another burst. I wish I had half of her energy.
| Catch Me! |
| This butterfly seemed to be playing with her. |
| Look mom it has some buds on it, you didn't completely kill it. |
| How fast can I make the seeds fly off. |
No comments:
Post a Comment